The countdown is on. Only a few days left until the “Transform with Daikin” webinar-series starts at the ISH21 digital from 22 to 26 March 2021. Registrations are now open and participants are promised to receive the full scope on energy-efficiency solutions, comfort and better indoor air quality. Daikin is set to present how its high quality products and solutions meet Europe’s renovation wave requirements. Stakeholders, as well as, new and existing partners and media interested in sustainable climate solutions are called to actively join what is going to be a highlight event of the HVAC-R industry.
Vienna, March 2021 – “As a responsible industry leader we aim to provide safe and healthy air environments, whilst also moving ahead with our mission to achieve carbon neutrality throughout the entire value chain by 2050. Strict implementations of refrigerant policies and providing energy efficient heat pumps are important pillars in our Environmental Vision and part of our contribution to Europe’s renovation wave“, says Carl Lievens, Managing Director of Daikin Central Europe.
“We want to see a heat pump in every European home. Together with our customers and partners, we can transform the heating sector and make our continent greener”, Patrick Crombez, General Manager Heating and Renewables at Daikin Europe points out.
Daikin will take centre stage as the ISH’s premium sponsor, offering a press conference and a series of 16 webinars, in both English and German, which aim to inspire as they call for those interested to “Transform with Daikin”.
Daikin’s press conference “Transform with Daikin”, on Tuesday 23rd of March at 16H CET
Journalists and stakeholders are invited to virtually meet Daikin representatives
- Patrick Crombez, General Manager Heating and Renewables, Daikin Europe
- Hervé Pierret, Sales & Marketing Manager Heating and Renewables, Daikin Europe
- Filip De Graeve, Managing Director Daikin Airconditioning Germany
- Bernhard Schöner, Corporate Communication Manager, Daikin Airconditioning Germany
- Daikin’s vision on decarbonising and transforming the heating sector (in English)
- Dakin’s European development & production, resulting in new solutions and products driving the transformation (in English)
- Daikin Germany: Sustainable future and growth (in German)
On the Daikin webinar agenda (22 to 26 March, 2021): Sustainability, Heating Sector Transformation and Indoor Air Quality
- Sustainability is a common theme across all webinars and will also be getting its own spotlight through the “Refrigerants & circular economy”, “Green Building Solutions” and “Ready for the renovation wave – a heat pump in every home” sessions.
- For residential applications, Daikin has always been a driver for technology progress. An example for this is its newly launched Perfera air-conditioner, designed to be the perfect combination of sustainability and indoor air quality. Attendees can find out more during the “Perfera range in the spotlight”. Along with an introduction on the series, Daikin experts will also provide insights on how to tackle the most common misconceptions about air conditioning.
- In addition, Daikin’s webinar agenda includes sessions on climate solutions optimised for indoor air quality in general, as well as, best practices for hotels and households. Commercial product presentations will also be covered, with topics such as the brand-new R-32 VRV 5 and air handling units.
- Find the full "Transform with Daikin" Webinar Calendar in the pdf below.
“To transform the world we live in, sustainable climate solutions are essential. Heat pumps are ready today to fit in any application, from residential to commercial, from detached houses to apartments buildings, shops and hotels”, adds Crombez.
How to participate?
Get your free voucher via the following link and subscribe to the webinars of your choice:
English on https://www.daikin.eu/ish21
German on https://www.daikin.de/ish21
Once you get your code, redeem the voucher on ISH website
Access the ISH event on https://matchmaking.grip.events/ishdigital/app/home
Media contact (Daikin Central Europe)
Corporate Communications Central Europe
Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH
+43 664 24 56 444
1230 Vienna, Austria
Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe
Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe was founded in 1999 with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. The company’s portfolio comprises products and solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration. More than 450 professionals are in charge of pre-sales, sales and after-sales-services in 16 countries across Central and Eastern Europe in Austria, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Moldavia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Daikin Europe N. V.
Daikin Europe N.V., Daikin Central Europe’s mother company, is a major European producer of air conditioners, heat pumps and refrigeration equipment, with approximately 10,000 people employed throughout Europe and 14 major manufacturing facilities based in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Austria and the UK. Globally, Daikin is renowned for its pioneering approach to product development and the unrivalled quality and versatility of its integrated solutions. With more than 90 years‘ experience in the design and manufacture of heating and cooling technologies, Daikin is a market leader in heat pump technology.
Press Information and Invitation Transform with Daikin at ISHdigital 21PDF | 252.72KB
Transform with Daikin_Webinar Calendar ISHdigital 2021PDF | 30.15KB