Why choose Stylish?
Inspired by its predecessors, Daikin Emura and Ururu Sarara, Stylish earned the Good Design Award for its innovative look and functional capabilities. This award also recognises Stylish for its ability to achieve new standards of comfort and enery in the HVAC-R industry. Stylish earned an IF design award and Reddot Product Design Award for its innovative design. These awards represent two of the most prestigious and largest design competitions in the world.
Available in 2 colours: white and matt black
A compact and functional design suitable for all interiors.
- Users can choose from three distinct colours (white, silver and blackwood)
- Curved corners create an unobtrusive and space-saving design
- Thin dimensions make it the most compact design unit on the market
- Simple panel enables variation in texture and colour to easily blend into any room
Intelligent and efficient design
- Smart sensors optimise performance
- Coanda effect optimises room temperature distribution
- Improved fan offers high-efficiency with low sound levels
- Advanced technology achieves more comfort and energy efficiency
A closer look inside Stylish,
and the technologies at work
- The Coanda effect
- Stable room temperatures
- Quiet operation
- Fresh air
The Coanda effect
Already present in the Ururu Sarara, the Coanda effect optimises the airflow for a comfortable climate. By using specially designed flaps, a more focused airflow allows a better temperature distribution throughout the whole room.
Stylish uses a few different settings to automatically adjust its fan and compressors to create the right balance between temperature and humidity for a room.
Stable room temperatures
Stylish uses a intelligent thermal sensor to measure the surface temperature of a room by dividing it into a grid with 64 different squares. After determining the current room temperature, the grid eye sensor distributes air evenly throughout the room before switching to an airflow pattern that directs warm or cool air to areas that need it.
Stylish uses a newly designed fan to optimise airflow for higher enery at low sound levels. The new fan design attains top energy performance but operate at a sound level that is practically inaudible to occupants.
Fresh, pure air
Stylish provides the best indoor air quality using Daikin’s Flash Streamer technology. This system removes particles, allergens and odours to deliver healthy indoor air.
Optimised Heating 4 - 2021PDF | 3.71MB