- High energy efficiency both at full and part load conditions
- Compact footprint through stacked heat exchanger lay-out
- Heat pump version with reversibility on water side (up to 65°C hot water production)
- Multiple options available: sound proof cabinet, rapid restart, removable electrical panel, etc. to adapt the unit to your specific application and need
- One or two truly independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability
- Thanks to a large operating envelope, the unit is suitable for all possible process and comfort applications
- High efficient flooded type heat exchanger allowing maximum unit performances
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Single screw compressors have rotors with male and female gears and are designed for high capacities and performances
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.