- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- High external static pressure up to 200Pa facilitates extensive duct and grille network
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Very compact and easy to install
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Discretely concealed in the wall: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Flexible installation, as the air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Standard built-in drain pump with 625mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.