- Guaranteed heating capacity at low ambient temperature, down to -25°C
- Thanks to the unique free hanging coil of the outdoor unit, the defrost cycle is improved, resulting in lower running costs and no ice build-up
- Developed for regions with severe winter conditions
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++ in cooling and heating
- When installed close to a heating device (e.g. fire place or oven) and the set temperature is reached, the fan keeps on running to have an even temperature throughout the whole house
- Cleaner air thanks to Daikin’s Flash Streamer technology: you can breathe deep with no worries about impure air
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- 2 area motion detection sensor: air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment; if no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy-efficient setting.
- 3-D air flow combines vertical and horizontal auto swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+++
- Sleek, unobtrusive air conditioning unit that matches European sensibilities regarding interior design
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
2 area motion detection sensor
Air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment. If no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy efficient setting.
When installed close to a heating device (e.g. fireplace or oven) and the set temperature is reached, the fan keeps on running to have an even temperature throughout the whole house
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
Practically inaudible: the unit runs so quietly, you will almost forget it is there.
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
3-D air flow
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces.
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Generates high speed electrons that powerfully break down viruses, bacteria, odours and allergens.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.