- One model for all applications from -45°C to 10°C evaporating temperature
- Perfect solution for all cooling and freezing applications with variable load conditions and high energy efficiency requirements.In particular used in supermarkets, cold storage, blast coolers and freezers etc.
- VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) technology for flexible application range
- Low sound level including "night mode" operation
- Dedicated unit to allow multi combination of 2 x 15 HP or 2 x 20 HP resulting in less pipework or installation time
- DC inverter scroll compressor with economiser function results in high energy efficiency and reliable performance
- Reduced CO2 emissions thanks to the use of R-410A refrigerant and low energy consumption
- Factory tested and pre-programmed for quick and easy installation and commissioning
- Increased installation flexibility thanks to limited dimensions
- For small freezing capacity, single ZEAS units can be connected to a booster unit
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Scroll compressors consist of two scrolls, one is fixed while the other orbits eccentrically without rotating. Designed for small and medium capacities, they provide constant reliability and high efficiency throughout its service life
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.