- Integrates high and low temperature refrigeration and air conditioning (including heating) into one system
- By using heat recovery, optimised controls and state of the art compressor technology, Conveni-pack can reduce annual energy consumption up to 50% or more, compared to conventional systems
- Lower associated CO2 emissions thanks to the heat pump technology
- The modularity of the Conveni-pack system maximises installation flexibility. Outdoor units can be grouped into blocks or rows, or distributed around the building, to meet individual installation constraints
- Low sound level including "night mode" operation
- Conveni-pack’s modular design allows it to be used for smaller as well as larger shops
- The heat extracted from the refrigeration showcases or evaporators can be re-used for comfort heating of the shop at no extra cost
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Scroll compressors consist of two scrolls, one is fixed while the other orbits eccentrically without rotating. Designed for small and medium capacities, they provide constant reliability and high efficiency throughout its service life
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.