- Space saving trunk design for flexible installation
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, air handling units and Biddle air cutains
- Wide range of indoor units: either connect VRV or stylish indoor units such as Daikin Emura, Nexura ...
- Wide range of units (4 to 12HP) suitable for projects up to 200m² with space limitations
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature and full inverter compressors
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- VRV configurator software for the fastest and most accurate commissioning, configuration and customisation
- 3 steps in night quiet mode: step 1: 47dBA, step 2: 44 dBA, step 3: 41 dBA
- Possibility to limit peak power consumption between 30 and 80%, for example during periods with high power demand
- Connectable to all VRV control systems
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.