- Unique VRV heat pump for indoor installation
- Unrivalled flexibility because the unit is split up into two elements: the heat exchanger and the compressor
- Incorporates VRV IV standards & technologies: Variable Refrigerant Temperature, VRV configurator and full inverter compressors
- Covers all thermal needs of a building via a single point of contact: accurate temperature control, ventilation, air handling units and Biddle air cutains
- Highly suited to densely populated areas thanks to the low operation sound and seamless integration into surrounding architecture as only the grille is visible
- Customize your VRV for best seasonal efficiency & comfort with the weather dependant Variable Refrigerant Temperature function. Increased seasonal efficiency with up to 28%. No more cold draft by supply of high outblow temperatures
- VRV configurator software for the fastest and most accurate commissioning, configuration and customisation
- Lightweight units (max. 105kg) can be installed by two people
- Unique V-shape heat exchanger results in compact dimensions (h/e unit only 400mm high) allowing false ceiling installation, while ensuring top efficiency
- Super efficient centrifugal fans (over 50% efficiency increase compared to sirocco fan)
- Small footprint compressor unit (760 x 554 mm) maximizing useable floor space
- Connectable to all VRV control systems
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.