- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Invisible unit as the unit is concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- Auto cleaning filter option ensures maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability by regular filter cleaning
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Daikin Residential controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet.
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Medium external static pressure up to 40Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Voice command via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control main functions such as set point, operation mode, fan speed, etc
- Low energy consumption thanks to DC fan motor
Auto-cleaning filter (optional)
The filter automatically cleans itself. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
Daikin Residential Controller (optional) (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Multi zoning (optional)
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.