- Ideal for installation in offices, hotels and residential applications
- Top efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) /A+ (heating) for RZQG71/100L9V1 + FCQG71/100F - compressor that offers substantial efficiency improvements - control logic that optimises efficiency at the most frequently encountered operating conditio
- Blends unobtrusively with any interior décor: only the suction and discharge grills are visible
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Its low height (620 mm) enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
- Requires very little installation space as the depth is only 200mm
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- High ESP allows flexible installation
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length is 5m.
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Weekly timer (optional)
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.