- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Invisible unit as the unit is concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- Auto cleaning filter option ensures maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability by regular filter cleaning
- Very compact and easy to install
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- Medium external static pressure up to 40Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Low energy consumption thanks to DC fan motor
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
The filter automatically cleans itself. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Seasonal efficiency - Smart use of energy
Seasonal efficiency gives a more realistic indication on how efficient air conditioners operate over an entire heating or cooling season.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.