- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Very compact and easy to install
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Seasonal efficiency - Smart use of energy
Seasonal efficiency gives a more realistic indication on how efficient air conditioners operate over an entire heating or cooling season.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Quick and quality system replacement in the most cost effective way
Night quiet mode
Reduces automatically the operation sound during nighttime of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) by removing an outdoor unit jumper wire. (Multi outdoor units in cooling mode only).
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.