Why Daikin Refrigeration?
- We can meet all refrigeration needs from farm to fork, thanks to our wide range of refrigeration products.
- Innovative and reliable own technology and expertise on refrigerants, controls and compressors!
- Your advisor for solutions to meet your needs in line with legislation (F-gas regulation, Eco design,...) and with focus on reliability, safety, Total Equivalent Warming impact and running cost.
Daikin Refrigeration - United in cold
1. Daikin Europe N.V. is a major European producer of air conditioners, heating systems and refrigeration equipment, with approximately 5,500 employees throughout Europe and major manufacturing facilities based in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Turkey and the UK. Globally, Daikin is renowned for its pioneering approach to product development and the unrivalled quality and versatility of its integrated solutions.
2. Daikin Chemicals is one of the world’s foremost manufacturer of fluorochemical products and is a leading expert in that field. We strive to find new possibilities for living and industry by making the most of fluorine characteristics using our own exclusively developed technologies.
3. Hubbard Products Ltd., is one of the UK’s leading designers, manufacturers and suppliers of commercial cooling equipment and has earned an enviable Global reputation for innovation and design-led excellence.
4. Zanotti is a refrigeration specialist founded in 1962. With over 50 years of experience in food storing services covering the needs of commercial and industrial refrigeration, but also the needs of the transportation of fresh and frozen products. Zanotti changed the refrigeration world from the early days with the introduction of the Uniblock, an all in one plug and play refrigeration unit for cold rooms. Today they employ more than 600 people, with three production facilities and an annual turnover of approx 130 million Euro.
5. AHT develops, manufactures and sells refrigerating and freezing showcases specifically suited for food retailers. Leading the “plug-in” type showcases segment, AHT leads the market by the active launch of new products corresponding to evolving store layouts. Furthermore, utilizing its technological capabilities and business resources, AHT serves large accounts which include major food retail chains worldwide.
6. Tewis is a leading company in the design and engineering of refrigeration systems. Along with their expertise in customising controls (including monitoring), Tewis offers total comprehensive solutions for Refrigeration and Climate applications. Over the last few years, Tewis has focused on developing a range of CO2 based refrigeration systems and has established a long-lasting relationship with key Spanish and Portuguese food retailers. Its mission and philosophy to date has been to achieve high reliability and realise remarkable energy savings for their customer base.
Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Solutions - for any type of application
Food Retail & Petrol StationsEnergy efficient refrigeration solutions and precise climate control technologies are engineered to keep your food and customers equally comfortable.
HORECADaikin refrigeration offers the perfect solution for your needs in the Hotel, Restaurant and Catering segment.
Cold RoomsA wide range of easy to install and manage cold room solutions – monoblock, split and modular systems – for any need.
Refrigeration for industrial & pharmaceutical applicationsReliable process cooling and humidity control provide stable temperatures for food production, transport and storage as well as for highly controlled pharmaceutical environments.
CO₂ RefrigerationA large range of CO₂ solutions – condensing units & racks and packs – for any food retail, storage or processing need.
Transport RefrigerationOur transport refrigeration unit portfolio offers reliable and efficient solutions for a wide range of applications and vehicle types (van, light truck, truck and trailer).
ServicesOur Commercial Refrigeration Team supports you with an extensive service portfolio - from digital service solutions, to energy management & remote monitoring, and classic after sales services (commissioning, maintenance).