The right heating, cooling, air purifying and hot water system is an important consideration for any home. Whether you are renovating your home, building a new home, want to replace your boiler for something more eco-friendly or simply looking for information on heat pumps, air conditioners or air purifiers the Daikin Home Solutions Hub is a place dedicated to providing you with all of the key information you might need to make your home just how you like it.
Home heating, cooling, purifying & hot water solutions - Just how you like it.
Whether it's heat pumps, air purifiers or air conditioners, heating, hot water or cooling, we have the perfect warm, cool and pure solution for you. Discover our extensive range suitable for all types of homes and needs.
Air purifiers and humidifiers for your bedroom, kitchen or living space
Daikin air purifiers and humidifiers are designed specifically to improve the air quality in your home. Collecting, extracting, deodorising and neutralising harmful viruses, pollutants, allergens and odours leaving the air you breathe pure and free from harmful particulates.
- Energy efficiency of up to A++
- High performance electrostatic HEPA filter
- Silent operation
- 10 year filter life
- Effective against respiratory viruses
- Pure air thanks to Daikin ‘Catch and Clean’ approach"
Air conditioners are a simple and easy to install unit that can both heat and cool your home or room
Air conditioners are the most common single unit solutions for a room's heating and cooling needs. Coming in a wide range of shapes, colours, with a variety of features and functions you can find the best air conditioner for your needs.
- Wide range covering any requirement, from optimised features and functions to unique design
- High energy efficiency up to A+++ in heating and cooling
- Variety of air purification and humidification features suited to individual needs
- Smart control options including mobile app and Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant
Multi-split systems are great for apartments or those with limited outdoor space
With one single outdoor unit you can connect multiple air conditioning units throughout your home or even a hot water tank. Heating, cooling and hot water all in one.
- Connection of up to 5 indoor units to 1 outdoor unit
- Environmentally and neighbour friendly
- Individual temperature control for each room
- Management via mobile app
Low-temperature heat pumps for new homes
An air-to-water low-temp heat pump is an all-round home comfort system that works best in newer homes or homes utilising modern heating emitters.
- Energy efficiency up to A+++
- Management of home's heating, cooling and hot water needs
- Can be combined with underfloor heating, modern radiators (low-temperature radiators), heat pump convectors and heat pump convectors
- Additional savings when combined with solar panels
High-temperature heat pumps for older homes or homes with older radiators
An air-to-water high-temp heat pump is a great choice if you want to replace your existing heating system and connect to older radiators.
- Energy efficiency of up to A+++
- All-round heating, cooling and hot water system
- Integrates and utilises existing units in older buildings
- Can connect to older radiators (high-temperature radiators) underfloor heating and heat pump convectors
Ground-source heat pumps for new green homes or large scale renovations
A ground-source heat pump can reduce energy consumption by up to 30%. A great investment with significant benefits, best suited for new homes or large scale renovations that can accommodate its larger installation requirements.
- Powered by 80% renewable energy and 20% electricity
- Can manage your hot water, heating and cooling needs
- Comprised of an indoor unit with built in water tank and ground placed piping
- Can be connected to any indoor unit such as: new radiators, underfloor heating, etc.
Hybrid heat pumps for gas boiler replacements
Hybrid heat pump systems are a combination of an air-to-water heat pump and a gas condensing boiler. Together they can provide heat that is generated from the best source depending on seasonal conditions and energy prices. The ideal option if you need to replace your boiler and want to take a step towards renewable energy systems.
- Energy efficiency of up to A++
- Smart programming helps save up to 35% more energy
- Compact design requires minimal installation space
- Engineered with unique dual heat exchanger
Essential heat pump, air conditioner and air purifier information
All Things Home Heating, Cooling, Purifying & Hot Water
Take a look through our content to find answers to some of the hottest cooling, heating and hot water questions including: Can heat pumps save you money? How to cut costs on your energy bills? How to choose the right heat pump for your home?
As temperatures rise and energy prices soar, using heat pumps for cooling your house is an efficient and economical solution. Here we look at what a heat pump is and how it works with different emitters to provide cooler temperatures in your home. #ch2203
Have a good night’s sleep with an air conditioner or air purifierHow well you sleep at night can have a noticeable effect on how you function during the day. Air conditioners and air purifiers are excellent for long-term improvement in the quality of the air your bedroom and ultimately your sleep. #ch2202
Heat pumps Vs Air Conditioners: Which is better?Which is better a heat pump or an air conditioner? Find out about what these two systems have in common and what they don't and find the best solution for your home and your needs.
7 most important questions to ask your installer before investing in a heat pumpInvesting in a heat pump is a big decision that undoubtedly can provide you many benefits, but before making the investment it’s important to discuss some of the most important aspects with your installer. We have put together a list of the most important questions and answers you should know before investing in a heat pump. #dai2117
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a heat pump?Investing in a heat pump can have its advantages but depending on your needs, the decision can come with some disadvantages too. Before investing, take note of all the positives and negatives and decide which ones apply to you. #hpbg212
7 things to consider when choosing a new air conditionerUnderstand the fundamental and technical aspects you should consider before investing into a new or additional air conditioner.