The first part of the “Clean Energy for All Europeans” initiative has been launched with the newest edition of the EPBD (European Performance of Buildings Directive) now implemented.
The regular servicing and maintenance of chiller systems is an important aspect of system ownership, helping to ensure ongoing reliability, efficiency, low consumption and safety. As focus on energy efficiency increases throughout the EU, it is now imperative that your HVAC servicing and maintenance procedures are sufficient enough to also ensure legislative compliance.
Daikin and our Partners are therefore offering an inspection service in order to ensure that your Daikin chiller systems are EPBD compliant, plus that they are running safely and optimally with the lowest possible energy consumption. The inspection is carried out according to the manufacturer guidelines and consists of the following steps
- Physical inspection of the device, its installation and all components including power supply (voltage), compressor operation, refrigerant and compressor oil levels and tightening all electrical contacts
- Review and analysis of all historical and active alarms and warnings
- Physical inspection of sensor readings, test and calibration of temperature, pressure, flow probes and check operational parameters as superheat, sub cool, approach
- Visual inspection of tightness and checking for refrigerant leaks
- Ensure correct operation of the Microtech III controller and accompanying control cabinet modules
- Preparation of a detailed service report