Why is professional maintenance crucial?
A new air conditioner or heating system is a long-term investment, so providing regular maintenance is crucial for many reasons:
- Cost saving
- Genuine parts
A properly maintained air-conditioning unit will ensure optimal air quality besides keeping your home warm or cool.
- Regular cleaning of air filters results in breathing clean, pure air
- Proper maintenance ensures safe operation for a long time
In the long-run maintenance is always cheaper than ad-hoc service interventions.
- Avoid rushed interventions by planning ahead with future maintenances
- Clear & transparent costs, lifecycle reports can be easily budgeted, thus
- You will benefit from reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
If your unit runs on peak performance you will benefit from energy savings.
- Routine maintenance can help your unit to reach higher efficiency
- Regular maintenance reduces likelihood of failure in high season
The spare parts, tools and equipment used by our Certified Service Partners are all certified by Daikin
- Keep your warranty valid by using only genuine spare parts
- Using original spare parts reduces risk of failure and disturbances
- Genuine tools allow advanced troubleshooting & better optimisation
How to receive the best service?
Our newly launched Stand By Me platform is a way to connect our customers with our certified service network.
Select your country below and learn more about our offers for you and your local contact.