Our Daikin climate solutions guarantee a comfortable stay for your guests and reduced operating costs for you.
Good design goes unnoticed
With so many design options, we work with you to create an indoor climate that blends seamlessly with your interior and offers unnoticed comfort to your guests.
Complete control for you and your guests
With our Business Management System (BMS) or integration with Oracle Opera PMS, we give you total control of your hotel's energy use and your guests individual control of their comfort.
Reduce your overhead
With the use of renewable energy and efficient heat recovery technology, you significantly cut your operational costs and maximise your return on investment.
Smart connection key cards
Our unique smart connection key card management system reduces your energy costs without compromising your guests' comfort. When guests enter and leave their hotel room, or open and close their windows, the smart key cards automatically communicate with your Daikin units to turn off the air conditioning or heating.
Unique auto cleaning technology
Our round flow and concealed ceiling units have optional auto cleaning filters that increase efficiency, comfort and reliability for your guests maximizing customer satisfaction.
Hotel interface connecting Daikin HVAC with Oracle Opera PMS system
- Automated push of indoor unit settings based on the Opera PMS Check-In and Check-Out commands
- Increased hotel customer experience by pre-heating / cooling of booked rooms
- Energy saving thanks to the possibility to limit temperature setpoint
- User-friendly interface for easy front desk support in hotels, conference centers, …
A complete solution for climate control in your hotel
From personalised heating and air conditioning solutions, to energy saving management systems, we have climate solutions for your guest rooms, conference rooms, restaurants and wellness facilities. Learn more about the options available for your hotel.
- Minimise hot and cold air loss via the entrance with our Biddle Air Curtains and experience up to 72% in savings by connecting it to our heat pumps instead of electricity.
2. Reception Halls & Conference Rooms
- Breathe in fresh and healthy air that is free of mould and allergens.
- Enjoy fresh air with our fast-acting ventilation systems that accommodate large spaces.
3. Restaurant / Kitchen
- Keep your food fresh by efficiently cooling your walk-in freezers and refrigerators.
- Integrated refrigeration, heating and cooling maximises heat recovery and energy savings.
- Durable outdoor units survive all weather conditions in temperatures as low as -25°C.
- Use a combination of renewable energy from the air or ground.
5. Guest rooms
- Individual controls allow your guests to manage their own comfort.
- Smart key card connections save energy.
- Energy efficient hot water production with heat pump technology.
- Stylish wall mounted units and concealed ceiling units go unnoticed with their minimal design and quiet operation.
- Smart programmes make climate control easy throughout the entire building and our Building Management System (BMS) allows you to integrate and control all aspects of your building (heating, cooling, electricity, lighting, elevators, etc.)
- Reduce your energy costs by managing and optimising your energy consumption with our intelligent Touch Manager.
7. Gym / Pool / Spa
- Produce high volumes of hot water up to 17% more efficiently when compared to gas boilers.
- Control humidity levels with our advanced humidification and dehumidification technologies.
From small B&Bs to large resort hotels
Whether your project is big or small, we have heating and cooling solutions to suit your hotel. Find the right fit by selecting your hotel size or need.
B&Bs and small hotels
- For your essential climate needs
- Ideal for smaller spaces
- Separate controls for each unit
- Flexible installation satisfies all of your climate needs
- Ideal for small to medium-sized spaces
- Control your units centrally or individually
Large hotels and resorts
Chillers and Air side equipment
- Satisfies all of your climate needs
- Ideal for medium-sized to large spaces
- Centrally managed system
Our energy efficient refrigeration solutions and precise climate control technologies are engineered to keep your food fresh and your customers and staff comfortable.
From sales and serving area equipment to refrigeration equipment and cold storage, we provide the solutions you need to keep food and beverage in optimal conditions in order to minimize the waste in your restaurant, café or hotel.
Hot water for hotel spas and fitness centres
Daikin Altherma Flex Type
- Efficiently provides large volumes of hot water
- Hot water production using heat recovery
Fresh air for conference halls and ballrooms
Ventilation and air handling units
- Ideal for medium-sized to very large spaces
- Brings in fresh and healthy air
- Compatible with all Daikin solutions using our air conditioning system
Experience energy savings
- Control up to 70% of your entire hotel's energy use
- Use renewable energy to generate heating and hot water
- The smart key card automatically turns off heating and air conditioning when a guest leaves the room or opens the window
- Intelligent Touch Manager gives you full control of your energy consumption by helping you manage and optimise your usage
Porta Fira case
Discover how we delivered a custom solution to this skyscraper hotel that uses a mix of air-to-air heat pumps and air-to-water chillers.
The Bloomsbury Hotel case
Learn how we helped The Bloomsbury Hotel lower their building's energy usage, cut CO2 emissions by 30% and improve comfort levels for guests by optimising climate control.
Van der Valk case
Read more about how we developed an integrated system to meet the needs of every space in the Van der Valk Hotel and lower the total enironmental impact.
The Post Hotel case
Discover how our VRV system provides The Post Hotel with energy efficient technology and comfort without disrupting the authentic atmosphere of the building.
City Centre Hotel case
Learn how our high efficiency, reduced sound chillers provide the basis for comfort cooling throughout this London hotel.
Samrya 44 Hotel Suites case
Find out how Daikin optimised the residential tower's partially installed Chilled Water System into a workable one without compromising as-built site conditions.
We are there for you
A well-maintained HVAC system adds value and continuity. Taking steps to prolong your installation's working life assures your customer’s experience is satisfying and memorable.