State of the art training concept to support your business
Goals & Objectives
- Ensure that our partners have skilled labour available
- Enable and deliver high quality Service to our end users
- Enhance performance and efficiency, using less time for service interventions
- Improve quality and hence customer satisfaction on site
- Foster career paths to keep service technicians in the HVAC-R industry
- Offer trainings in local language wherever possible
Our learning model
The Daikin Service Academy offers individual learning paths covering all service cases for Daikin products.
Our goal is to help you delivering better Service on site and therefore grow your business.
Our training packages cover following areas:
- Installation & Pre-Commissioning
- Troubleshooting & Repair
- Application & Design
With our modern and effective approach towards Learning & Development we enhance the performance of our participants.
Our learning paths are designed along the actual use cases service technicians perform on site, for example the installation of a certain product.
The training modules support our practical approach based on solid theoretical know-how.
This is achieved by applying the 70/20/10 learning model. The numbers represent how people usually learn best:
- 70% by solving practical problems encountered in everyday work,
- 20% by social interaction with team members or leaders
- 10% by theoretical input through, for example classroom trainings.
Service Academy Online
Our new Learning Management System makes training available anytime anywhere
The new Daikin Learning Management System supports different types of learning activities to help you enhance your skills and knowledge. It gives you a complete overview of the courses offered at the Daikin Academy: from classroom trainings to webinars and other online learning experiences.
Use the Daikin Learning Management System to:
- Browse the training catalog to view Daikin’s vast training offer
- Put together your learning plan and view assigned learnings
- Register for trainings and launch online courses
- View your learning history and download your certificates of finished courses
3 steps to get started
- Go to http://academy.daikin-ce.com
- Request a new account using your unique, individual e-mail address (no general office address for multiple users possible). Ensure you have access to this mailbox, since this e-mail address will be used for important communication concerning your learning experiences.
- Once your Daikin Learning Coordinator approves your account request, you will receive a notification e-mail with your login credentials and have access to the Daikin World of Learning.