International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Learning Processes & Tools Coordinator (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- designing, implementing and optimizing the business processes for the newly established Daikin Central Europe Academy
- identifying and implementing the applicable tools and systems to ensure optimal functioning and customer satisfaction
- monitoring new trends and opportunities to maintain a modern process & system architecture
- being center of expertise and contact person for our colleagues in Central Europe, our parent company in Belgium and suppliers/partners
Do you bring along…
- bachelor degree (or higher) from a university or university of applied sciences (focus areas: Process/project Management, Knowledge or Educational Management)
- minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- good understanding of business processes and modern tools/systems
- good analytic skills
- effective communication skills
- fluency in English
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 45.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.