Daikin presents its latest solutions for refrigeration in vans, trucks, and trailers at SOLUTRANS, the global hub for heavy and light commercial vehicles. Daikin's fully electric and plug-in hybrid product range reduces emissions from internal combustion engines. The global manufacturer showcases its innovations for transport refrigeration, including its new trailer refrigeration unit Exigo, along with the new Daikin Telematics connectivity platform.
Brussels, November 2023 – From November 21 to 25, 2023, visitors will have the opportunity to witness the transportation industry's shift towards greener energy sources and its embrace of digital technologies at Eurexpo Lyon in France. SOLUTRANS stands as the premier trade fair for professionals in haulage and urban transport, encompassing both heavy and light commercial vehicles. Daikin Transportation Refrigeration and the Zanotti brand have decades of experience in commercial and industrial refrigeration, and the transportation of fresh and frozen products. Both are part of Daikin Europe, which is a subsidiary of the global group Daikin Industries, the world’s leading provider of refrigeration, cooling, heating, ventilation and air purification.
Key highlights at the Daikin stand in hall 4 B086
- The Daikin Exigo Trailer Refrigeration Unit entered mass production in early 2023 and is based on an electric architecture with Daikin inverter technology for optimal electrical efficiency. This solidifies Daikin's entry into the field of transport refrigeration, moving towards a completely electric, emissions-free future.
- Exigo Plug-in Hybrid is currently in development, in parallel to the launch of the trailer refrigeration unit. Already optimized to run on electric power, Exigo will work seamlessly with Daikin’s new battery pack, switching between the engine and battery to reduce emissions, with the engine always there to ensure cold chain integrity.
- Daikin Telematics is a new connectivity platform that will be included as standard in Exigo and benefits from Daikin's extensive service network in the EMEA region, including a complete range of service offerings. Introduced for the first time, a live demo allows visitors to Solutrans to explore all features and applications.
- Daikin’s full lineup of electric and conventional van and truck refrigeration units can be explored at Solutrans including the Zanotti portfolio with Invisible and Zero van units both available as battery-electric and direct-drive, SFZ light truck drive-drive and Uno engine-powered truck units.
- The Exigo roadshow trailer is fully operational for food and pharma transports and will be exhibited in the outdoor area near the Daikin stand.
Join the Daikin Transport Refrigeration stand in Hall 4 B086 on November 21–25 at Eurexpo Lyon, to learn more about its key innovations.
Photo copyrights: Daikin Europe
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is a subsidiary of the global group Daikin Industries, and the leading provider of heating, cooling, ventilation, air purification and refrigeration (HVAC&R) technology in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Daikin designs, manufactures, and brings to market a broad portfolio of products, maintenance services as well as turnkey solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial purposes. To date Daikin Europe has over 13,700 employees across more than 57 consolidated subsidiaries. It has 14 manufacturing facilities based in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, the United Kingdom, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The headquarters of the Daikin Europe group are in Ostend, Belgium. The company was established in 1972, production in Europe started in 1973.
Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe
Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe was founded in 1999 with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, as a subsidiary of Daikin Europe N.V. The company's portfolio comprises products and solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation, air purification and refrigeration. More than 700 employees and 2,500 partners are responsible for sales and service activities in 16 countries in Central and Eastern Europe (Austria, Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Montenegro, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia). With Your Daikin World at the Vienna headquarters, the HVAC-R industry and the construction sector have access to a modern experience center for co-creating tailor-made solutions for hotels, retail, offices, and large commercial applications. It also includes one out of nine training centers in the region of Daikin Central Europe.
Daikin Transport Refrigeration
Daikin Transport Refrigeration, under the Daikin Europe umbrella, is responsible for the road transport refrigeration business globally. Daikin strives to become customers’ first choice in road transport refrigeration by providing a complete range of van, truck and trailer units, and incorporates its world-renowned reliability and innovation, in its extensive sales and service network. In 2016, Daikin acquired Zanotti, a refrigeration specialist with decades of experience meeting the needs of commercial and industrial refrigeration, and the transportation of fresh and frozen products. Zanotti, now a fully-fledged Daikin facility, based in Pegognaga (Italy) is the global centre of product development and production of its road transport refrigeration units.
Roza Sari – +32 475 800373 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sofie Sap – T.: +32 472 580482 Mail: email@example.com
Daisuke Kakinaga – T.: +32 465 462321 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daikin Central Europe
Doris Passler – T: +43 (0) 664 24 56 444 Mail : email@example.com
Press information Daikin unveils new full-electric and plug-in hybrid transport refrigeration lineup at SOLUTRANS in LyonPDF | 207.04KB
Banner for the Solutrans fair in LyonJPG | 113.85KB
Daikin Exigo Roadshow TrailerJPG | 252.59KB