International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
SBU Account Manager, Residential (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- developing strategic relationships with key stakeholders that have an impact on the company’s overall performance and marketing output?
- pro-active involvement in key strategic meetings?
- create briefings and support the execution of SBU related marketing activities?
- annual budget planning and marketing controlling for SBU Marketing activities?
- being a consultant and developer of strategic marketing for your SBU?
- having a key role in strengthening cross-departmental collaboration and being the voice between client (SBU) - agency (HQ marketing) - team (local marketing)?
- collaborating with a wide range of specialists from different departments, such as Marketing, Sales, Business development, Corporate Communications, Customer experience and more?
- learning about the HVAC-R industry and working alongside marketing specialists to produce successful marketing activities?
- being part of the radical growth in our organisation and having an active voice in how to improve further in order to achieve ambitious targets?
- monitoring and reporting on the performance of marketing activities and strategising their optimisation?
Do you bring along…
- a minimum of 5 years' experience in an account manager role or similar?
- a good understanding of core marketing activities ie. Content and Design creation, Campaign Development, Social media?
- excellent verbal and written communication plus active listening skills?
- ability to build rapport and collaborate with others across all facets of the organisation?
- on-point organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple stakeholders?
- proactive, can-do attitude that is always looking for ways to improve ineffective processes?
- experience in budget forecasting?
- critical thinking, quick adaptability and problem-solving skills?
- expertise in a wide range of digital tools?
- English fluency? Any other language considered an advantage.
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 50.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.