Grow with us!
Daikin is globally renowned for its status as a pioneer in air conditioning systems with industry revolutions such as VRV® and inverter control. Recent acquisitions have strengthened and broadened our product range in areas such as heating, refrigeration, industrial cooling and ventilation and allow us to offer a complete line of applied solutions for residential, commercial and industry demands.
In order to support our increased presence in the Romanian market we are looking for a highly committed and responsible person to fulfil the function of the
Service Engineer focus Applied Systems (m/f)
- Providing high level service support for our customer network (service trainings, technical check, start-up commissioning assistance, troubleshooting)
- Organizing and providing start-up commissioning and service support
- Improving customer satisfaction by finding technical solutions in office and at the customer’s site (mainly field intervention but also via telephone)
- Providing proactive and high level aftersales support (spare parts, maintenance coordination)
- Coordinating external service partners when required and serving as technical interface between customers and service network
- Organizing and giving product service trainings courses for our customers and service partners
- Constantly acquiring knowledge of our wide product range (Applied Systems, Direct Expansion, Refrigeration and Heating)
- Higher education in mechanical or electro technical engineering & refrigerant education
- Several years of experience as service technician in the HVAC/R business field with focus on Applied Systems
- Personal refrigerant handling certificate
- Good communication & organizational skills, proactive customer minded approach
- Excellent problem analyzing and solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent English
- Driving license for cars
- Product training at the training center in the Headquarters in Vienna and in our factories in Belgium and Italy
- Long term perspective in an international leading HVAC company
- Friendly working environment
- Proper remuneration system based on your knowledge and experience
- A pleasant working environment
We offer all advantages of an international company, a pleasant working environment and opportunities for your personal development in a fast growing company.
If you would like to participate in the success of a friendly and dynamic team we are looking forward to receiving your English application.
Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe