|DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH|
Campus 21, Businesspark Wien Sued, Europaring F12/402
2345 Brunn am Gebirge
Phone: +43 2236-32 557 - 0
Fax: +43 2236-32 557 - 910
|Carl Lievens, Managing Director|
Filip de Graeve, Managing Director
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH
· Founded in 1999.
127 million euros
|75 staff at Brunn am Gebirge (Austria)|
180 overall staff throughout the region.
Air conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration businesses (contractors and installers).
For Residential Consumers:
For Commercial and Industrial applications:
|DAIKIN – Global Leader:|
· DAIKIN Industries employs 51.000 staff globally. In 2012/13 a 12.1 billion turnover was generated by the company.
· DAIKIN is Europe’s market leader in the field of air-to-water heat pumps.
· DAIKIN is globally unique in developing and producing all important components of its air conditioning systems in house, like refrigerants, compressors and electronics.
· A modern product range guarantees high indoor air quality.
· All DAIKIN products are produced with respect to maximum environmental friendliness and energy efficiency.
· Customers benefit from professional consulting, up-to-date technology and an outstanding service.
· ISO 9001 certification for quality and ISO 14001 certification for environmental sustainability.
DAIKIN Europe N.V., Ostend/Belgium:
Founded in 1973; Headquarter for Europe, Middle East and Africa; production facility for sophisticated, complex systems for the European market; Research & development.
DAIKIN Industries, Ltd.,Osaka/Japan:
Founded in 1924; total turnover of 12.1 billion Euros in 2012/13; Since 1938: strategic focus on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration; Clear number one leader of the Japanese market; 51,000 staff worldwide; by taking over the US air conditioning company Goodman DAIKIN has succeeded in further expanding its worldwide market leadership.
DAIKIN‘s Research & Development facility in Ostend, Belgium, has repeatedly set new benchmarks and raised standards in developing ever more powerful and energy efficient products for the European market.
|· In 2008 DAIKIN Industries, Ltd. is awarded the Japanese Trade and Industry Department‘s “11th Grand Prize for Protection of Ozone Layer and Prevention of Global Warming”.|
· In 2009 DAIKIN Industries, Ltd. gets elected amongst the prestigious “Global 100“-companies for the third successive time. Global 100 annually awards the 100 most sustainably working companies worldwide.
· In 2010 the design of the DAIKIN Emura air conditioner receives an “honourable mention“ by the Red Dot Design Award’s jury.
· In 2011 Thomson Reuters counts DAIKIN amongst The World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies. The annual guide features companies and institutions who achieve global leadership through their innovations.
· In 2013 Daikin is awarded with the Plus X Award – one of the most important awards for innovation worldwide. In addition the company is elected as one of the “100 most innovative companies” by Forbes Magazine.
· In 2013 and 2014, Daikin Central Europe wins the highly coveted “Great Place to Work – Best Employer 2013“ award, a quality seal honouring an outstanding working place culture.
· Two more design awards in 2014: Universal Design Award for Fully Flat Cassette and the Red Dot Product Design Award for new Daikin Emura.
Central Europe HandelsGmbH
Campus 21, Europaring F012
2345 Brunn am Gebirge, Austria
Mag. Alexander Dalinger
phone: +43 2236 32557-144
DACE HQ - office pictureJPG | 81.80KB
corporate vertical logoJPG | 26.54KB