DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH
|Carl Lievens, Managing Director|
Filip de Graeve, Managing Director
|DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH|
· Founded in 1999.
· Headquarter for 15 countries in Central and South East Europe: Albania, Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Moldova, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia.
· Distributes air conditioning systems, heat pumps and refrigeration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial uses.
· High investments by the two parent companies DAIKIN Industries Ltd. (Osaka/Japan) and DAIKIN Europe N.V. (Ostend/Belgium) guarantee and result in consistently high product quality and innovational strength.
· Winner of the “Great Place to Work“-Award distinguishing organisations for their outstanding workplace culture.
174,8 million euros
Brunn am Gebirge (AT), Prague (CZ), Budapest (H), Bratislava (SK), Bucharest (RO), Zagreb (HR)
Air conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration businesses (contractors and installers).
For Residential Consumers:
For Commercial and Industrial applications:
|DAIKIN – Global Leader:|
· DAIKIN Industries more than 67.036 staff globally. In 2016/2017 a 17,2 billion turnover was generated by the company.
· DAIKIN is Europe’s market leader in the field of air-to-water heat pumps.
· DAIKIN is globally unique in developing and producing all important components of its air conditioning systems in house, like refrigerants, compressors and electronics.
· A modern product range guarantees high indoor air quality.
· All DAIKIN products are produced with respect to maximum environmental friendliness and energy efficiency.
· Customers benefit from professional consulting, up-to-date technology and an outstanding service.
· ISO 9001 certification for quality and ISO 14001 certification for environmental sustainability.
DAIKIN‘s Research & Development facility in Ostend, Belgium, has repeatedly set new benchmarks and raised standards in developing ever more powerful and energy efficient products for the European market.
DAIKIN Europe N.V., Ostend/Belgium:
Founded in 1973; Headquarter for Europe, Middle East and Africa; production facility for sophisticated, complex systems for the European market; Research & development.
DAIKIN Industries, Ltd.,Osaka/Japan:
Founded in 1924; total turnover of 17,2 billion Euros in 2016/17; Since 1938: strategic focus on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration; Clear number one leader of the Japanese market; 67.036 staff worldwide.
|· In 2008 DAIKIN is awarded the Japanese Trade and Industry Department‘s “11th Grand Prize for Protection of Ozone Layer and Prevention of Global Warming”.|
· In 2009 DAIKIN gets elected amongst the prestigious “Global 100“-companies for the third successive time. Global 100 annually awards the 100 most sustainably working companies worldwide.
· In 2010 the design of the DAIKIN Emura air conditioner receives an “honourable mention“ by the Red Dot Design Award’s jury.
· In 2011 Thomson Reuters counts DAIKIN amongst The World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies.
· In 2013 Daikin is awarded with the Plus X Award – one of the most important awards for innovation worldwide.
· 2013 the company is elected for the second time as one of the “100 most innovative companies” by Forbes Magazine.
· 2013 DAIKIN´s Ururu Sarara is awarded with the Red Dot Design award for its outstanding design
· Two more design awards in 2014: Universal Design Award for Fully Flat Cassette and the Red Dot Product Design Award for new Daikin Emura.
· In 2015 Daikin Central Europe wins for the third time the highly coveted “Great Place to Work – Best Employer“ award, a quality seal honouring an outstanding working place culture.
· 2015 DAIKIN Emura was awarded with the iF DESIGN AWARD
· In 2016 Daikin received another award for the Fully Flat Casette: the German Design Award
Central Europe HandelsGmbH
Campus 21, Europaring F012
2345 Brunn am Gebirge, Austria
phone: +43 2236 32557-100,
DACE HQ - office pictureJPG | 81.80KB
Logo DaikinPDF | 593.94KB