The monobloc standard
A redesigned casing
The white front grille made of horizontal lines is hiding the fan from view, reducing the perception of the sound produced by the unit.
The light grey and seamless casing is slightly reflecting the environment where the unit is installed, helping it to blend in in any decor.
Monobloc running on refrigerant R-32
Daikin is a pioneer in launching heat pumps equipped with R-32. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP), the R-32 is equivalent in power to standard refrigerants, but achieves higher energy efficiency and lower CO2 emissions. Easy to recover and reuse, R-32 is the perfect solution for attaining the new European CO2 emission targets.
Help installers and commissioning
The rotary switchbox is a brand-new feature in this monobloc heat pump.
> it helps installers accessing the hydraulic and refrigerant components of the unit in an easy way.
> The service and commissioning can be then performed with ease.
Onecta app, with voice control
- Control the heating system from home or remotely via smartphone
- Control the heating system with voice commands
- Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Other features include:
- Scheduling for daily use or holiday mode
- Controlling multiple units/performance boosting
- Monitoring energy consumption
Madoka: a user-friendly wired room thermostat
- Sleek and elegant design
- Intuitive touch button control
- Three colours to match any interior (white, black and silver-grey)
- Compact unit measuring only 85 x 85 mm
Heating and cooling emitters
As a mid-temperature heat pump, the Daikin Altherma 3 M works perfectly with various emitters, including fan coils, underfloor heating and heat pump convectors.
Domestic hot water production
The monobloc combines with stainless steel tanks (EKHWS-D), thermal stores and panels (EKHWP) to provide domestic hot water quickly.
Man-Machine Interface (MMI)
Inspired by the award-winning design of the Daikin Altherma 3 indoor units, Daikin also upgraded this controller to deliver an even more user-friendly interface.