Your energy efficient heating, cooling and hot water solution.
Heat pumps extract heat from the outside air, which makes heating your home an energy efficient process.
Powered by renewable energy sources, heat pumps cool your home without consuming large amounts of energy.
Combining a heat pump with a domestic hot water tank produces enough hot water at high efficiency for you and your family.
Optional solar support is a free energy source that can produce up to 70% domestic hot water.
Perfect fit for new builds
Daikin's air-to-water low temperature heat pumps are the optimal choice for new homes or builds. When combined with underfloor heating or low temperature radiators, the configuration requires less energy to heat your home. Designed in Europe, for Europe, our air-to-water heat pumps are suitable for all European climates year-round.
Powered by renewable energy
By extracting renewable energy from the air, our Daikin Altherma low temperature heats, cools and provides your home with hot water in a sustainable way.
- Powered by 75% renewable energy extracted from the air and 25% electricity
- Achieves A++ energy efficiency label for heating
- Combine your heat pump with solar support to increase your hot water savings
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water heat pumps and boilers need. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurized hot water system.
Pressureless ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurized ECH2O thermal store
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety
Always in control
Download our Heating app, connect your unit to Wi-Fi and control your climate from anywhere. It is that easy.
Compatible with a variety of emitters
Daikin Altherma low temperature air-to-water heat pump systems are compatible with a variety of heating and cooling emitters. This way you can select the ideal combination for you interior.
With equal distribution of heating and cooling throughout your home and a stable temperature, underfloor heating is the most energy efficient emitter.
Low temperature radiators
Low temperature radiators are ideal for bathrooms. Use them as towel rack to simultaneously heat your bathroom and warm your towels.
Heat pump convector
Your heat pump convector is a fan coil unit equipped with software that automatically optimises your energy efficiency based on demand, temperatures and energy prices.