You will encounter lots of variation, because everybody thinks outside his or her box.
How cool is that!
Are you interested in…
- defining of the Cash Collection Strategy for CEE region and ensuring that collection targets are met
- controlling and monitoring outstanding balances, assessing credit risks and minimising bad debts
- creating, maintaining and following up on the internal credit policy
- ensuring quality and timely reporting in line with the set deadlines
- ensuring best possible sales support in regards of credit conditions and in line with the set targets
- managing the Credit Control team across CEE region
Do you bring along…
- higher education degree, ideally in Finance & Accounting
- min. 5 years post-education experience
- previous management experience within Credit Management
- knowledge of B2B and B2C credit management setups is a plus
- strong SAP (FSCM) experience
- advanced knowledge of MS-Office Tools (esp. Excel & Power BI)
- strong analytical skills
- high attention to detail
- good business judgment
- strong sense of responsibility
- fluency in English; German is a plus
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are multi-talented? Then send us your specialized CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 75.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.