International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Digital Marketing Specialist HQ (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- developing and managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- setting up, maintaining and analysing all 3rd party channels
- checking the concept, setting-up and optimizing of all online campaigns across the entire marketing funnel
- continuously analysing the performance of our digital marketing activities and deriving appropriate strategies and recommendations based on jointly defined KPIs along the customer journey
- acting as an input provider in the area of advertising material creation, as well as organic social media activities (best practices)
Do you bring along…
- university degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- experience in building of effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
- solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- excellent analytical skills and leveraging of data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
- excellent communication skills
- curiousity and strong problem solving skills
- fluency in English
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 45.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.