This is where you join at eye level, because we will respect you from the start.
How cool is that!
ESC Supply Assistant (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- maintaining and distributing product supplies towards the organization
- ensuring that the necessary materials are available when needed and that inventory levels are at an appropriate level
- collaborating with other departments to determine supply needs
- automatizing the process of local allocations with algorithms and forecast analysis
- supporting best practices sharing and fair sharing amongst the affiliates in order to improve forecast accuracy
Do you bring along…
- university degree (e.g. in economics, commercial engineering or in supply chain management) and/or equivalent work experience
- high level English
- good communication skills
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- high willingness to learn
- excellent analytical skills
- data analytics
- MS Office especially Excel knowledge
- SAP knowledge (nice to have)
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a first-timer? Then send us your acceptable CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 2.200 for 38,5 working hours / week. Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally, we offer benefits like very flexible working times, meal tickets as well as a top modern office environment.