International local hero
You’re on-site and there for your customers – with the know-how of the international group.
How cool is that!
Service Business Development Manager Heating (w/m/d)
Are you interested in…
- developing and managing the strategic direction of the Heating Service business in Daikin Central Europe
- ensuring successful implementation of the heating service strategy for the whole Daikin Central Europe region
- developing and leading the operational activities of Heating Service Business Development across CE countries
- creating innovative business approaches focusing on the consumer and offering customized solutions for a total product life cycle
- managing the Daikin Heating Service team in the region
Do you bring along…
- university degree in Engineering, HVAC/R or similar with strong commercial background (MBA is a plus)
- 8+ years relevant professional experience (management of the end consumer focused service business)
- management experience and negotiating skills
- experience in setting up new structures
- strategic and analytical mindset
- independence, persistence, ability to work in a team
- business fluent English, other foreign languages are an advantage (CEE)
- willingness to travel across DACE region 30-50% time
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a local hero? Then send us your international CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 70.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.