Independent team player
In this position you know: You are supported by a strong team, when on site at the customer.
How cool is that!
Ventilation Product Management Specialist (m/f/d)
Are you interested in…
- managing the ventilation product portfolio (e.g. MVHR) by providing product information, analysis and tools, essential to achieving of our sales targets
- defining of the market requirements of our CE affiliates and customers
- identifying of routes to market to support our dealers’ network development
- managing the technical & commercial information flow between the factories and the affiliates for the designated products
- providing of pre-sales product support to our affiliates in CE
- leading the digitalisation agenda for your area of responsibility
Do you bring along…
- university or college degree in Engineering, Marketing or another relevant qualification
- an understanding of HVAC system design
- experience of the ventilation industry - desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- experience of working within the construction sector - advantageous but not a requirement
- technical mindset and a strong interest in technology and innovation
- project management skillset and experience
- product planning / product management experience
- analytical thinking
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- a pro-active, dynamic and flexible personality
- an organised and structured way of working
- fluency in English
- willingness to travel
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are a team player? Then send us your independent CV!
DAIKIN Airconditioning Central Europe
HR Talent Acquisition Team
The salary package starts at a level of € 45.000,00 gross per year (all-in contract). Depending on your qualifications and experiences this amount can be exceeded. Additionally we offer benefits as very flexible working time model, bonuses, meal tickets and pension insurance.