You will encounter lots of variation, because everybody thinks outside his or her box.
How cool is that!
Technical support engineer (m/f)
Are you interested in…
- improving and providing adequate professional technical support to both internal colleagues and Daikin customers (direct communication with designers)?
- designing and producing technical solutions (e.g., hydraulic schemes, selection of units, tender cost estimates)?
- technical control of sales orders (checking selections, technical compatibility, models and types...)?
- conducting educational technical trainings to our designers, installers, dealers, and internal colleagues?
- technical checking and updating of literature for Daikin equipment?
- Maintaining high level of technical knowledge, through consistent learning and close contact with our HQ in Vienna?
Do you bring along…
- Master university degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical background, or high school degree with strong technical background?
- previous work experience in the field of HVAC design and/or HVAC technical support? (this is an advantage)
- strong designing and CAD software skills?
- strong communication and presentation skills, meticulousness, solution-driven and supportive personality?
- high motivation and willingness to learn?
- fluent English skills?
If you answer all with YES, then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them.
You are multi-talented? Then send us your specialized CV!
Daikin Hrvatska d.0o.0.
Strojarska 20, Zagreb
We will plan your career path, focusing on your technical engineering strengths but also your soft skills needed for a long-lasting career!