Innovative technology provides you with reliable and energy-efficient heating.
Developed with our patented TWINTEC technology and spherical body, our oil condensing boiler is easy to maintain and heats your home efficiently.
Optional hot water
Heat your hot water with solar energy or reuse the energy from heating your home to also heat your hot water with a domestic hot water tank or with ECH20 thermal store.
High efficiency oil boilers
The future of oil heating is in bio solutions, and our ROTEX oil boilers are bio-oil ready, which means that they are engineered to accommodate bio-oil or fuel with biogenic constituents.
Combine your oil condensing boiler with solar support to increase your hot water savings.
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water boiler needs. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.
Pressureless thermal hot water system
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurised solar powered system
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety
Easy and affordable installation
With few parts to assemble and easy installation, our oil condensing boilers are ideal for renovations and replacing old oil boilers. Each compact boiler integrates seamlessly with your existing piping and radiators.