Improved compact design
A redesigned casing
A black horizontal front grille hides the single fan, reducing the perception of sound produced by the unit.
The light grey casing reflects the installation space to help the unit blend into any environment.
A single fan for high capacity units
Daikin engineers replaced the double fan with one larger fan and optimised its shape to lower the operational sound and improve air circulation.
Monobloc running on refrigerant R-32
Daikin is a pioneer in launching heat pumps equipped with R-32. With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP), the R-32 is equivalent in power to standard refrigerants, but achieves higher energy efficiency and lower CO2 emissions. Easy to recover and reuse, R-32 is the perfect solution for attaining the new European CO2 emission targets.
Ideal for small spaces
The monobloc is the ideal solution for places that have limitations on space. No additional indoor unit is required, and the monobloc can fit right under a window to save outdoor space.
Straight forward installation & maintenance
The Daikin Altherma 3 M attains its power from within by combining all the hydraulic components into one unit.
Onecta app, with voice control
- Control the heating system from home or remotely via smartphone
- Control the heating system with voice commands
- Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Other features include:
- Scheduling for daily use or holiday mode
- Controlling multiple units/performance boosting
- Monitoring energy consumption
Madoka: a user-friendly wired room thermostat
- Sleek and elegant design
- Intuitive touch button control
- Three colours to match any interior (white, black and silver-grey)
- Compact unit measuring only 85 x 85 mm
Heating and cooling emitters
As a mid-temperature heat pump, the Daikin Altherma 3 M works perfectly with various emitters, including fan coils, underfloor heating and heat pump convectors.
Domestic hot water production
The monobloc combines with stainless steel tanks (EKHWS-D), thermal stores and panels (EKHWP) to provide domestic hot water quickly.
Man-Machine Interface (MMI)
Inspired by the award-winning design of the Daikin Altherma 3 indoor units, Daikin also upgraded this controller to deliver an even more user-friendly interface.
Comfort and premium performance
The Daikin Altherma 3 M offers enhanced performance and a broad product lineup.
- Up to A+++
- Operation down to -25°C outdoor temperature
- Guaranteed heating capacities down to -20°C
- Delivers LWT 60°C at -7°C
- Suitable for renovations, replacement, and large new buildings
Daikin Altherma 3 M_Product catalogue_ECPEN20-756_EnglishPDF | 3.84MB